Page not found
The requested page does not exist. Please check your bookmark or search the website
in the Blog
le 27 August
Andy is one of the historical members of the German hacker club , the CCC, teachinng computer and security, trying to enhance the policies on data protection and digital activism since 1984. He is also figthing for a better protection of personal data in the law through the Datenreisebüro since 1995. In May 2016, he did this conference at THSF, the annual hacker meeting in Toulouse, France.
With my friend Marine, we were impressed by the ideas launched by Andy, and decided to make a proper editing of the video, including French and English subtitles.
We wish you a nice conference!
le 5 December 2015
As cofounder of La Quadrature du Net (a NGO fighting for freedoms in the digital age, still waiting for your support ;) ), founder of Octopuce (my company) and more generally as an hacktivist, I often use Tails, a Linux distribution trying to enhance the anonymity of our communications and enhancing our personal digital safety.
Tails is very useful, not only because it allows me to carry important elements of my digital life in a simple USB dongle, protected by a strong password, but it also allows me to use the anonymisation network Tor in excellent conditions.
Sadly, I was missing an important feature, for me but also for all the hacktivists and journalists whose awareness I try to raise on digital freedom and personal data protection. It’s currently not possible to lock a running Tails and require a password to unlock it.
After an hour of research, I finally found a simple solution, allowing you to lock your running Tails with a password, so that you can go away from your computer for a few minutes without putting your personal data in danger.
le 1 February 2015
On January 20th and 22th, one of the servers of la Quadrature du Net, the Paris-based digital freedom association I co-founded and that my company is freely hosting, got hit by some distributed denial of service attacks.
Here is a quick analysis of what we were able to understand about those attacks...
le 12 March 2014
A few month ago, Ladar Levison, founder of Lavabit, an American highly secure email company, was interviewed by the European Parliament to talk about his story against the FBI about his company’s private keys and his user’s confidentiality.
Listen to this video, its really short, and really insightful on the problem of surveillance of private communications, the right to privacy, how he fought against a request from the FBI to massively spy on his users without any control etc.
le 27 December 2012
This year again, let’s go to Berlin oups, no, let’s go to Hamburg for the 29C3, the annual CCC meeting full of hackers, awesome people, club-mate and others!
let’s start with a few pictures
In the Octopuce boat ...
- 15 February – Accélérer votre réponse SSL/TLS avec l’OCSP Stapling
- 9 February – Débugger PHP en CLI avec Xdebug & Vim
- 14 September 2015 – Analyser une attaque avec les logs d’Apache2
- 30 April 2015 – Conditions générales de vente
- 7 April 2015 – Testing Augeas lenses with augparse on Debian GNU/Linux
La Quadrature du Net
- 10 November – Campagne de dons 2016 : aidez La Quadrature du Net à développer ses actions !
- 8 November – Newsletter #75
- 21 October – Exégètes amateurs : victoire contre la surveillance au Conseil Constitutionnel !
- 17 October – Newsletter #74
- 14 October – Réforme de la loi de 1881 au Sénat : la liberté d'expression en danger !
Old stuff ...
- 20 janvier 2012 – DNS & AlternC - Comment ça marche ?
- 15 mai 2009 – La 32e Foire Saint Germain : La Plongée Culturelle !
- 4 décembre 2006 – Solution : the superblock has unsupported feature
- 21 août 2013 – Bitcoin et déclaration de revenu en France, une réponse
- 6 mai 2008 – Se débarasser de la livebox fibre orange : pppoe, mode d’emploi.